Dual Sensor: Coospo BK467 cycling sensor tracks and captures cadence or speed data, based on your position, in real time and transfers the data to your cycle computer or cycling apps.
Easy to change modes and set: You can switch between cadence and speed mode by changing the battery. The cadence sensor is mounted on the crank, the blue LED lights up on the panel for 3 seconds. The speed sensor is mounted on the shaft and the red LED illuminates for 3 seconds on the panel.
Note: The two modes can NOT work at the same time.
Bluetooth and ANT+ connectivity: Integrated with Bluetooth and ANT+ technology, training data can be transferred to cycling apps, sports watches or cycling computers. Please connect via the Bluetooth app.
Compatible with applications: Works with the most popular training applications on the market such as Wahoo, Zwift, Rouvy, RidewithGPS, Peloton, Tacx, CoospoRide...
Long Battery Life: Powered by and includes a replaceable CR2032 coin cell battery. Battery life is up to 500 hours of uninterrupted use.
New design, New experience.
With ANT+ and Bluetooth technology, the BK467 speed or cadence sensor wirelessly transmits your speed or cadence data to compatible cycling computers or cycling apps to help you monitor your performance.
Bluetooth and ANT+ connectivity
Dual-band Bluetooth and ANT+ technology allows you to connect and display data on GPS-enabled cycling computers and also works with the most popular cycling apps like CoospoRide, Zwift, Rouvy, RidewithGPS, Peloton, Openrider, TrainerRoad, etc.
Training with the CoospoRide APP
With the connected CoospoRide app you'll get accurate real-time speed or cadence data displayed directly on the phone app during your ride.
Up to 500 hours duration
With the replaceable CR2032 coin cell battery, the BK467 sensor can last up to 500 hours of autonomy.
Rated IP67, the BK467 is splash resistant and training without fear of rain.
Cadence Mode / Speed Mode
When resetting the battery, the BLUE indicator will light up on the front of the sensor for about 3 seconds. That indicates the CADENCE SENSOR MODE.
When resetting the battery again, the RED indicator will illuminate on the front of the sensor for approximately 3 seconds. That indicates SPEED SENSOR MODE.
- Sensor: DUAL sensor of CADENCE and SPEED of double band with high sensitivity.
- Connection compatibility: Bluetooth 5.0 and ANT+ /2.4Ghz wireless connection protocols
- Water resistance: IP67
- Battery: CR2032 button cell
- Autonomy: Up to 300 hours of operation
- Net weight: 9.5 grams
- Dimensions: 41.35mm x 33.80mm x 13.8mm
- Resistance to falls: Up to 1.5 meters
- Maximum registered speed: 120km/h
- Maximum registered cadence: 300rpm
- Configuration of modes: Change the battery and wait for front LED light (red - speed / blue - cadence)
- Compatible Devices: BLE/ANT+ GPS Bike Computers, BLE/ANT+ Sports Watches, Bluetooth Mobile Devices.
- Compatible applications: Strava, Endomondo Sports Tracker, Runtastic PRO, Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Bkool...
- Content: COOSPO BK467 cadence and speed sensor, 3x Sets of silicone fastening rubbers, 2x Cadence and speed pad, CR2032 Battery and User Manual.